Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Been a Whole Year!

Yesterday, October 18th 2009, was our 1 year anniversary! It's definitely flown by! I really thought a lot about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. He does SO much for me. He works fifty hours a week for a crummy paycheck so that I can go to school, he cooks, helps me clean, does the dishes, etc. But most importantly, he makes me so happy, and I don't know what I would do without him. So enough of the cheesiness- on to the good stuff! For our anniversary, I got a Tiffany anniversary ring (YAY!) and tickets to see Brian Regan, who is my favorite comedian. If you haven't heard of him, you should definitely look him up.



Brandon got a motorcycle.. which was part of his birthday present also.

So, my ring is gorgeous, I get a wonderful night out, and I have a loving husband and happy marriage.
What more could I want?.....
Ok nevermind that .......What more could I NEED?...


........Absolutely Nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...