Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don't look so worried, Mom!

Recently, my parents came to visit me in East, TN! Since I'm staying in Kingsport for an entire month, I need to be entertained on the weekends. We had a great time doing tourist-y things in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We had so much fun! The Aquarium was beautiful, the Tennessee Shindig was suprisingly good, and Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede made me so proud to be southern. (*Insert Sarcasm*) No really, it was very.... interesting.

Mom had this great idea to ride the tram up to the top of the mountain, and assured me that she would be able to make it without getting motion sickness. Well, that wasn't exactly true.

Dad and I had a great time at the very front, enjoying the breeze and the view.


 Mom, on the other hand, didn't seem to enjoy the ride quite as much.....
 Luckily, she made all the way up the mountain, and back down just fine.  We ventured out to the Titanic Museum the next day, which I highly recommend if you are ever in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...