Friday, February 3, 2012

A Day In Photos

Monday was quite possibly the best day ever.
I stayed in bed with Phoebe and Brandon for a bit, reading on my iPad.
Kelly and I went to go for a run, and the weather was absolutely beautiful! 
We dashed over to our favorite nail spot for a quick shellac manicure.
Then, we hit the jackpot at the Nike Outlet. 
Meanwhile, the husband got his new shoes in the mail. He was so excited, he sent me a pic. 
Kelly and I took Anniston our for her first stroll in the BOB. 
I swear the kid likes me, even though it may not appear so in this pic. :)
I came home to find free goodies had come in the mail from St. Jude for being a hero. 
The boys were playing cards- and offered to take me out! 
Phoebe and I played and cuddled while the boys primped and got ready. 
Please excuse my husband's inability to take a photograph. 
We went to our fav restaurant, R.P. Tracks, and to see The Grey. Because Liam Neeson is awesome. 
I went to bed a happy girl!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day. I need to check out the Nike outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog! SO cute! I'm your newest follower!

    & we are planning to see The Grey tonight!

    www.alongthewaywithvandj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog as well- will be following along!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...