Friday, February 10, 2012

Hey Girl

Since this is my long weekend and Brandon just finished one of his big tests, I hit up our local Redbox for a few movies. When we were deciding which one to watch first, Brandon commented, "Two of the movies you rented have that Gosling dude in them."


Exactly. And?



See, Brandon didn't understand that every single girl in the world fell in love with Ryan Gosling after watching The Notebook. Noah was the perfect guy- he was sweet, sensitive, loyal, and adorable.




Apparently that love for Ryan, just like their love in The Notebook, has lasted. A popular trend on Pinterest is the "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling Pins. They always make me laugh.

Or swoon.

Okay, both. I laugh and swoon.


So, after educating Brandon on all of this, I think he gets it. Even though I swoon a little over Ryan Gosling and Noah, I'm very lucky to have found my real life Noah. Our story may not be as dramatic as Noah and Allie's story, but Brandon is just as sweet, sensitive and loyal to me as Noah was to Allie.

 Of course, all of that will soon be history. Because he will probably murder me for this.



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely HATED Drive! One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Ryan Gosling is CRAZY in it! Way too bloody and violent for me!

    But of course, I LOVE The Notebook :) And have you seen Crazy Stupid Love? I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I love this post!!! My favorite line "Exactly. And?" Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...