Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandmother

For the past few weeks, I've been using my free time to make sure that every single detail was perfect for my Grandmother's 85th surprise birthday party. 







Unfortunately, there are some things I cannot control- one of them being traffic. The poor woman was an hour late to her own birthday party. 

Everything was set- ready for the birthday girl to arrive. 








When she finally did arrive- she was the life of the party. As always. 


Well, except for when Anniston was trying to steal her thunder by being so stinkin cute and showing everyone how she waves. 


She had so many presents it was like Christmas in July! She seemed to really enjoy her photo book, and I think she loved the memory box we put together for her. It included lots of family photos, and letters from each one of us. 




We love her so much, and for so many reasons- we had to make sure she knew it. She's the kind of woman who is always doing things for us- this night we made everything all about her. 

I hope we made her as happy as she makes us.







Happy Birthday, Grandmother!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your Grandma! Looks like you threw an amazing party! I like the thought of doing a memory box--my Grandma is turning 90 this year, I think I'm going to have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...