Friday, October 8, 2010

You Know What October Means!

Me to Brandon: "Guess what!! It's October, and you know what that means!"

"Halloween, our anniversary, and the start of your favorite time of year", Brandon replied proudly.

I was so excited! "So, you are going to put up our Halloween lights this weekend, right?"

Brandon seemed puzzled for a moment, and said, "You do realize that you are going to be in Jackson for your rotation, and you aren't going to be home that many days of the month, right?"

At this point, all I had to do was give him "the look". "The look" that means "You do realize how happy I get over Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas lights and decorations. At least you should realize because I've told you every year!!!!"

He quickly read my mind and said "I'll have them up first thing in the morning, because I don't want you to have to go any longer without the happiness our Halloween lights bring to you."

Isn't my husband so sweet?

Nancy gave me this last year, and I still love it!
Very strategically placed lights! If you look closely, you can see Phoebe peeking out of the door.
This one is pure evil!

The pumpkin, I mean. Of course.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! The Wicked sign just has sooo many meanings for us! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...