Friday, December 9, 2011

Every since I first saw the sign in October, "Kate Spade New York, Opening Soon" I couldn't wait for the party. If you don't give them credit for anything else, you have to admit Kate Spade knows how to throw a party.




Ok, you also have to give Kate Spade some credit for their displays and store design. I mean, isn't this incredible? Even if you aren't a KS fan, or aren't even a fan of fashion, this still looks like so much fun!




Mom came to babysit baby Anniston, since she's not old enough to appreciate the magical world of Kate Spade yet. Someday, I will teach her.

Kelly and I attended the party, drank champagne, ate the tiny little fancy treats that we were served, and enjoyed our 20% off discount for anything in the store!











I really, really, wanted this ring, and a matching headband. But I have to be practical, and admit that I don't live in the world of Gossip Girl. I wouldn't have many occasions to wear it!



You never know, I might just decide I need some fabulousness in my life one day and decide to rock this to the grocery store or something.




In the end, I decided on a pair of "Spade" studs, and a ring just a little less ostentatious.



I am so glad we were able to go, and as always, so excited about getting a good deal on my new jewelry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...