Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A little rest and relaxation...

Is just what we needed! We've been taking it easy for the past few days. I've been taking Lush baths with the goodies that Kelly and Brandon gave me after the race. Ahhhh...




And, of course, hanging out with Baby Anniston and doing impromptu photo shoots. I can't help it when she looks this cute!





Brandon has been downloading all kinds of songs with his iTunes gift card from Mom and Dad, and last night, he took me out to dinner with his R.P. Tracks gift card from Kelly and Brandon.

The past few days have been so great! However, I do have to clean my entire house, organize and clean out, and wrap all of my Christmas presents before my vacation week is over. And I'm off!

sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...