Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Annie and Aunt Allie's Day of Fun!


Brandon was there too, but it was still Annie and Allie day. 

Anniston is just getting over a stomach bug, so I kept her all day Tuesday instead of taking her to her regular babysitter. It was so nice to have a full day with her all to myself. 

We practiced sitting up in her bumbo. She's a total pro now. 


We ate, and took a nap...



We watched some Dora the Explorer (or really I sang the songs and she laughed at me), sang and danced to Pandora lullaby station, watched Brandon play piano...


And then slept some more


I'm thinking this "Annie and Aunt Allie Day" is going to have to happen AT LEAST once a month now...

2 comments:

  1. Boy, when she's out, she is OUT! Haha she looks so relaxed in that last picture! I need a nap like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...