Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.  The highlight of my week was   hanging out with my beautiful baby niece... she just warms my heart with happiness!



2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   so fresh and so clean (clean). No really- I do like a nice, "fresh" look, but mixed with a bit of coziness. Definitely not too traditional, but not completely modern either. Clear as mud, right?

3.  My first vehicle was   a white Chevrolet Cavalier. It was so cute, I miss it a little bit.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  lots and lots of beverages. Sometimes I don't have time to eat at work, but I must have a caffeinated beverage, and plenty of water!

5. My favorite way to waste time is  playing on the internet. I can waste so much time... reading Google reader, checking Twitter, playing on Pinterest, shopping (or filling my cart with things I want but will most likely not buy).

6. Right now I could really go for   some good health. I'm tired of being sick. This is like the third or fourth time this winter I've had a really bad cold (sniffles, stuffy nose, terrible cough). I'm usually not this sickly. 

7.  This weekend I will be   heading to Little Rock, AR baby! Brandon and I are running our first 10k ever (probably actually be jogging, to prevent ourselves from having a really cool coughing attack) and we get to meet Bart Yasso!

via www.bartyasso.com


3 comments:

  1. your niece is so precious!

    & good luck on your 10k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why, thank you! I tend to think so too :)

    Thanks- I'm kind of disappointed that we are both sick, so our time will probably not be as good as we had hoped. But we'll have a blast anyways, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wasting time on Pinterest! Although sometimes it can be a little too distracting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...