1. The highlight of my week was hanging out with my beautiful baby niece... she just warms my heart with happiness!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be so fresh and so clean (clean). No really- I do like a nice, "fresh" look, but mixed with a bit of coziness. Definitely not too traditional, but not completely modern either. Clear as mud, right?
3. My first vehicle was a white Chevrolet Cavalier. It was so cute, I miss it a little bit.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is lots and lots of beverages. Sometimes I don't have time to eat at work, but I must have a caffeinated beverage, and plenty of water!
5. My favorite way to waste time is playing on the internet. I can waste so much time... reading Google reader, checking Twitter, playing on Pinterest, shopping (or filling my cart with things I want but will most likely not buy).
6. Right now I could really go for some good health. I'm tired of being sick. This is like the third or fourth time this winter I've had a really bad cold (sniffles, stuffy nose, terrible cough). I'm usually not this sickly.
7. This weekend I will be heading to Little Rock, AR baby! Brandon and I are running our first 10k ever (probably actually be jogging, to prevent ourselves from having a really cool coughing attack) and we get to meet Bart Yasso!