Sunday, June 3, 2012

Closet Makeover

I've been on a major clean out, throw away and organize mission this weekend. We are cleaning out our guest bedroom in an attempt to make it a guest bedroom/ workout room, so we needed to make some extra room. Once I get going, sometimes I just can't stop! I told you organizing makes me happy....

One of the places that got a lot of reorganization was my closet, my accessories and jewelry. 






Things won't stay this neat for long- I tend to throw things everywhere when I'm trying to find something to wear. It sure it nice for now- and I love all the extra space left over from a large pile of things that will be donated to Goodwill. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and excellent! I can only hope for a fraction of your organizational skills and discipline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks :) Like I said- it won't be this way for long I'm sure!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...