Saturday, June 9, 2012

Food Kicks

Do you get into "kicks" where you eat the same foods over and over? I have eaten these foods pretty much every day for the last two weeks, in addition to a sandwich +/- hummus. And I'm not anywhere near tired of any of them yet!
Chocolate Cherry Chunk Granola, Archer Farms
Iced Vanilla Coffee with Soy Milk, Homemade
Sour Grapes 
Crispy Apples and Hazelnut Butter- I'm ordering this stuff in bulk. Seriously. 
Salad-even better when you buy it on sale!
Avocado- my second favorite food of all time. (1st place is cereal)


I've been tracking everything I eat in My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone, and checking how "healthy" foods are in the Fooducate app. Definitely makes me think twice before I eat junk!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...