Sunday, June 17, 2012

For My Dad

I've always been a Daddy's Girl. How could I not be? I honestly think my Dad might be the sweetest man in the whole entire world. 

Especially when it comes to me. :)



He has always done anything and everything he can for me. Spending hours working with me to practice softball, taking off work early to come to my volleyball games, and sitting through way too many 3 hour dance recitals to count. 

He is such a hard worker, but still likes to have fun every chance he can get. 



He has a strong faith in God and loyalty to his family that I have always admired in him. 

I try (and fail, most of the time) to be even-tempered, good natured, and just "go with the flow" like he does. 

I like to think that I inherited some small amount of his craftiness, creativity, and common sense. 

I always wanted to marry a man that treated me just like my Dad- which is basically spoiling me, letting me do whatever I want while encouraging me to always do my best,  being there to support me, and only putting his foot down when it really really matters. I think I came pretty close, except that Brandon doesn't wake me up himself every morning (he actually makes me use an alarm clock!) with homemade waffles (which is probably a good thing). 


I love you, Daddy, and I hope someday I will grow up and be just like you (In addition to looking just like you).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...