Friday, January 20, 2012

Fashion Friday!

Just a simple OOTD. I haven't been wearing anything except scrubs and workout clothes lately, so it was a nice change when I had to go into the office for my first meeting about my new job! I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, but definitely had to look professional and put-together. When I wore this outfit on Thanksgiving, I paired it with heels, but since the office is very casual, I picked flats for my meeting. I also carried my beautiful Kate Spade Laptop Bag, which doubles as a super chic briefcase. 

Pants: JCrew Cafe Capri in Wool, navy. Top: JCrew Talia Blouse, evergreen. 
Necklaces: JCrew Shoes: JCrew

Can you tell where my favorite place to shop is?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...