Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



one

I'm still really enjoying all of my Christmas presents...it makes me happy to look at them, use them, and know that they are so pretty, and mine!



two

I am so happy to be back to a "normal" schedule at work. The week before Christmas and after Christmas, I had a crazy busy schedule, so I'm very glad for that to be over with. Work is going to be so crazy the next few weeks, I'm going to need my time away from there!

three

I got a head start on one of my New Year's resolutions this weekend- we completely cleaned out, organized and labeled our entire basement! We were putting up the Christmas decorations, and decided to just go ahead and get it done, and now I feel so much better. I have a list of other small things that need to be organized.. can't wait to mark some of them off, as well!

four

I have my running buddy back! Kelly is trying to fit running into her schedule now, and I've promised to help her babysit or run with her as much as I can. Eventually, we can take Anniston with us, which will be so much fun! It's also really good for me, because by myself, I'm perfectly content to go slow, but Kelly pushes me to go faster!



five

TV Shows starting up again! Pretty Little Liars aired their first new episode Monday night, and it won't be long until Gossip Girl is back on, along with Tosh.0, The Walking Dead, Mad Men... I love having a good TV Show waiting for me at home when I get off work.

(Yes, I watch Pretty Little Liars... I know the storyline can be a bit ridiculous, but I can be "bought" by pretty people, pretty clothes, and some intense drama.)


Source: Uploaded by user via Jaime on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...