Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tag!


My sister, Kelly, at Handbags and Hairbows tagged me to do this fun post!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.   (Er, uh, All of the people in the blogging world that I'm friends with have already done this tag! )
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Facts About Me

1.  I never used to like sweets that much, but over the last few years I've developed a love for chocolate. Only the good chocolate, though.

2.  Like my sister, I can also recite every line in every episode to FRIENDS. I've seen every episode multiple times.

3.  I played volleyball in high school- I was district player of the year, or something. 

4.  The best decision I've ever made was getting Phoebe. I've always always always wanted my own inside dog. She is my dream come true.



5.  I love to organize, clean out and label. It calms me. So does cleaning. 

6.  My husband and I have been vegetarians for almost 6 years now. My husband has been vegan for over a year- I'd love to be vegan, but I'm not sure I have the willpower. I'm working on it.

7.  I have always wanted to be a runner. Two years ago, I made myself try... and I've been addicted every since! Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to run faster, and get somewhat of a "runner's body".

8.  Peyton Manning is my all time favorite athlete. I came really close to meeting him one time, and actually met Tony Dungy in a mall!.

9.  I've always wanted to visit NYC at Christmas, and my husband and I were lucky enough to be able to go on our honeymoon! It was so amazing. And pretty cold.


10.  If I could live in NYC for a year, afford it, and still have a job when I got back to TN, I would totally do it. And if it weren't for the fact that all of my family and friends are in TN, I would totally move to California permanently.

11.  I am SO READY to own a house! I can't wait to do whatever I want to a place- and call it all my own. We are saving for one right now, but since Brandon is still in school, and we want to be really ready, it may be another year or so. But good things come to those who wait!



Questions From Kelly:

1.  If you could meet one famous person to sit down and have a conversation with, who would it be and why?

Hands down, Audrey Hepburn! She is such a role model- gorgeous, kind, graceful, humble, talented... there is so much I could learn from her. 


2.  If you had a day off with nothing that you HAD to do- how would you spend it?

Easy. Pretty much how I spend every one of my days off. I would sleep in a little.. till 7am. Eat breakfast in bed with Brandon, spend some time with him, go for a run with Kelly, play with Anniston for a while, come home to cuddle with Phoebe and Brandon while we watch TV or a movie, and relax with a glass of wine and a bubble bath. 

3.  What is your favorite fashion item that you own?

Hard Question!  My Kate Spade glitter clutch make me pretty happy. And it was my first major fashion purchase after I graduated, so it kinds sentimental. 


4.  If you were to paint your nails today, what color would you paint them?

The same color I paint them almost every time... some shade of purple!

5.  What was your favorite cartoon growing up?

The Little Mermaid!

6.  If you were given $500 how would you spend it?

Right now.. I might put it into savings. We are working on saving for a car and a house. But I would definitely have the urge to buy Adobe Photoshop, or go on a spree at J.Crew. 


7.  What is your least favorite chore to do?

Sweeping! I HATE sweeping. Even more than I hate cleaning the toilet. 

8.  What is your favorite website to visit?

When I have money to spend, J.Crew or Kate Spade. Otherwise, my google reader :)

9.  Do you prefer lipstick or lipgloss?

Tinted chapstick, is usually all I can handle.

10.  What is your best childhood memory?

The memories that make me most nostalgic are of me and my cousins playing at my grandparents house. We would climb the huge maple tree in the backyard and ride our bikes all around the neighborhood. My grandmother would always keep Squeez-Its in the fridge for us, and my granddaddy would always show us his coin, knife, and gun collections or WWII memorabilia and tell us amazing stories.  



11.  Where are you going to vacation this year?

Hopefully San Francisco, and maybe one other place. Haven't decided yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...